friends

innalillahi wainailaihi rojiun.
telah berpulang ke rahmatullah, teman SMP kita (109) angkatan 28 (2007).
utha cina.
kita doakan semoga perjalanan lo tenang ya ke surga. semoga amal dan ibadahnya diterima disisi Nya. amin. we miss you utha cina, just remind me when we called you 'met gabo' .
sayang gue ga punya fotonya utha, nyusul.

see? can you feel when we lost our friends? i can't imagine how sad am i. and now i just want to say,
i miss you. no its not for alan. for you friends. if you read my blog, i just want you to know i miss you.
i don't need you to text me everytime, to tell me what happen with you if you can't share with me, i don't need to meet you everyday if we can't.
i just want to know if you are happy with your life and if something happen you call my name to help you. once again, i miss you guys :'(







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 komentar: