shukudai o shimasu

haha gada inspirasi buat posting mending ngerjain peer dri my yange cup cup emwah caca

The Rules: The rules are simple. Use google image to search the answers to the questions below.
Then you must choose a picture in the first page of result
s
, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.
the age of my next birthday...



13 august 2009 my age is 17 yeahh (gatau knp ini gbr harus gua pilih huaha)

a place I'd like to travel...




ohh please take me back to oxford, i miss that place soo much!
Favorite Place...




jujur gue gatau itu tempat apa. tp my fav.place is cafe cafe ape aja dah yg penting nyaman dan makananya yahud hahaha

Favorite Food...



fish and chips . mmmm yummy and mantaff !

Favorite Thing...



my stitch called WAWA . wawa is my favorite things dah i love him and i miss him very badly :(

Favorite Color...



candy colors. i like it. esp red,orange,yellow

City I was born in...



amsterdam . haha percaya lo? jangan deh jujur ini cuma byar keliatan keren aja kale haha

a city that I have ever lived in..



sekarang jakarta kalo dulu pas jaman gua 3taun di bogor



A nickname I had...



perhatiin baik2 deh botolnya namanya NERIS hha. gue cari di googleneris yg nongol itu haha

College Major...



still wears high school uniform

A bad habit..



sleeping everywhere, anytime! thats why i got ' terpelor ' in my class haha

A hobby...



dance ! all i wanna do is dance like there's no tomorrow haha

A wishlist...



hape baru dong. tp gatau knp ini yg gue ambil gambarnya haha



have a special dinner in a special place with someone who i really love. someday ya i wish



bikin rumah tinggal di bali. sumpah ngarepnya gede bgt gue haha


hah selesai sudah! who person i'll tag next?

ICUL,POPO,INDAH,VALDI,DILLA, DLL DAH CAPE GUE HAHA

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 komentar: